Riviere Sands Haven Holidays
Cornwall Region Tourist Attractions:
1. Bodmin Moor Bodmin Moor is Cornwall at its wildest. The highest and least populated part of Cornwall, Bodmin Moor is rich in ancient history.
2. Golithia Falls Golitha Falls refers to an area of ancient woodlands that sit alongside the river Fowey as it cascades its way through a steep valley gorge
3. The Eden Project Cornwall's famous Biomes - a unique celebration of our connection to the natural world.
4. Blue Reef Aquarium Blue Reef is part of an exciting new generation of aquarium attractions designed to inspire deeper understanding of the natural world.
5. St Ives The art of enjoyment, with excellent beaches, a fashionable resort and Tate St Ives.
6. Lands End The 'ultimate' outdoor family destination and visitor centre with endless attractions.
7. Flambards Theme Park Cornwall's premier 'wild day out' experience, with fantastic rides, events and entertainment.
8. Carbis Bay Visit this little village to experience the true beauty Cornwall has to offer.
9. Paradise Park, Hayle A top wildlife sanctuary, featuring fantastic birds & the Jungle Barn indoor play centre.
Allhallows Berwick Blue Dolphin Burnham on Sea Caister Cala Gran Church Farm Combe Haven Craig Tara Devon Cliffs Doniford Bay Far Grange Golden Sands Greenacres Hafan y Mor Haggerston Castle Hopton on Sea Kiln Park Lakeland Littlesea Lydstep Beach Marton Mere Orchards Perran Sands Presthaven Sands Primrose Valley Quay West Reighton Sands Riviere Sands Rockley Park Seashore Seaview Seton Sands Thorpe Park Weymouth Bay Wild Duck
On Park Activities:
Enhanced Heated Indoor Fun Pool linked to Outdoor Pool
FREE Water Confidence
FREE Fun Inflatable's
Outdoor Family FunZone
Little Cubs for 0-4’s
Club R&B for 5-8’s
NEW for 2012 Skillz Club for 9-12’s
T-Co Zone for Teens
Family FunTime Shows
Breakfast with the Characters
Character Sports Day
Food, Drink, Shops and Services
SPAR Convenience Store and Gift Shop
Tiger Gift Shop
Bluff Inn with Café Bar & Grill menu right on the beach
Wi-Fi available in the Bluff Inn
NEW for 2012 Cornish style café
Traditional Fish and Chips