Lydstep Beach Haven Holidays
South Wales Regional Tourist Attractions:
1. Carew Castle and Tidal Miss Journey from Norman to Elizabethan times and see the only restored Tidal Mill in Wales.
2. Upton Castle Gardens A tranquil corner of Pembrokeshire, with delightful gardens and woodland walks to the seashore. 3. The Gwili Railway Big steam, on a full gauge branch line through the breathtaking Carmarthenshire hills.
4. Cenarth Falls A spectacular series of waterfalls along a lovely river walk, pretty village and Coracle Museum.
5. Caldey Islands A living, working monastery, village with local produce and a beach, all accessible by boat from Tenby.
6. Tenby Undoubtedly one of the UK's finest holidays resorts, with three gorgeous Blue Flag beaches.
7. The Dinosaur Park Watch out for the mighty rides and activities - but dare you walk through the woods?
8. Cardigan Bay not to be missed, dolphin spotting, cruises and fishing trips.
9. Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo A massive mix of outdoor and animal adventures, with lots undercover for rainy days.
Allhallows/a> Berwick Blue Dolphin Burnham on Sea Caister Cala Gran Church Farm Combe Haven Craig Tara Devon Cliffs Doniford Bay Far Grange Golden Sands Greenacres Hafan y Mor Haggerston Castle Hopton on Sea Kiln Park Lakeland Littlesea Lydstep Beach Marton Mere Orchards Perran Sands Presthaven Sands Primrose Valley Quay West Reighton Sands Riviere Sands Rockley Park Seashore Seaview Seton Sands Thorpe Park Weymouth Bay Wild Duck
On Park Activities:
Heated Indoor Pool
FREE Water Confidence
FREE Fun Inflatable's
Open Top Sea Kayaking
Power Boat Trip
Jet Ski Hire
Royal Yachting Association Courses:
- Power Boating
- Personal Watercraft (Jet Ski)
Outdoor play area
Indoor Climbing Wall
Food, Drink, Shops and Services
SPAR Convenience Store and Gift Shop
New England style food, bar & entertainment venue with amazing views over the bay. Wi-Fi available in this venue