Haggerston Castle Haven Holidays
Local Tourist Activities:
1 Northumberland Beaches Berwick, Budle Bay, Spittal, Low Newton - it’s a wonder coast with a wet suit. Across the region
2 Holy Island Take the causeway, leave it all behind to explore the Priory, Castle and harbour. 6 miles
3 Conundrum House Follow the Farm Trail - animals, fish, ducks, a Pet Barn and fly fishing lakes. 10 mile
4 Paxton House One of the UK’s finest Palladian Mansions, in a wonderful Tweed valley setting. 10 miles
5 Bamburgh Castle Just bask in its splendid aura, enjoy the fabulous beach and charming village. 14 miles
6 Seahouses Fishing village and harbour, with seal-spotting boat trips to the Farne Islands. 20 miles
7 Alnwick Castle & Gardens The Castle trip your kids will really love, especially if they know their Harry Potter. 23 miles
Northumberland Region Tourist Activities:
1. Farne Island The Farne Islands lie two to three miles off the Northumberland coast midway between the fishing village of Seahouses and the magnificent Castle of Bamburgh.
2. Bamburgh Castle Dominating a rocky crag overlooking a wonderful and uplifting sweep of dune-backed Northumberland beach.
3. Alnwick Castle and Gardens An award-winning visitor attraction - and the location for 'Hogwarts' in the Harry Potter films.
4. Holy Island Wild, remote and romantic, reached by a tidal causeway, with a castle and priory to explore.
5. Berwick Upon Tweed Barracks & Main Guard Today, the Barracks hosts a number of attractions, including 'By Beat of Drum' - an exhibition on the life of the British infantryman.
6. Seahouses A delightful small fishing harbour, bobbing with brightly painted boats.
7. Chain Bridge Honey Farm The Chain Bridge Honey Farm is a flourishing family business, started by beekeeping advisor William Selby Robson in 1948.
8. Heatherslaw light railway A 15” gauge steam railway running from Heatherslaw, two miles to Etal Village.
9. Paxton House Situated on the banks of the river Tweed, Paxton House is a hidden gem not to be missed.
Allhallows Berwick Blue Dolphin Burnham on Sea Caister Cala Gran Church Farm Combe Haven Craig Tara Devon Cliffs Doniford Bay Far Grange Golden Sands Greenacres Hafan y Mor Haggerston Castle Hopton on Sea Kiln Park Lakeland Littlesea Lydstep Beach Marton Mere Orchards Perran Sands Presthaven Sands Primrose Valley Quay West Reighton Sands Riviere Sands Rockley Park Seashore Seaview Seton Sands Thorpe Park Weymouth Bay Wild Duck
On Park Activities:
2 Heated Indoor Pools and Water Play Area
FREE Water Confidence
FREE Fun Inflatable's
FREE Coke FC Football Coaching
Climbing Wall with Abseiling & Power Fan
Spa Treatment Rooms
Boating Lake and Boat Hire
Horse Riding Adjacent to Park
Par 27 9-Hole Golf Course
Spa Treatment Rooms
Little Cubs for 0-4’s
Club R&B for 5-8’s
NEW for 2012 Skillz Club for 9-12’s
T-Co Zone for Teens
Character Sports Day
Family FunTime Shows
Breakfast with the Characters
FunZone Play Area
Food, Drink, Shops and Services
SPAR Convenience Store and Gift Shop
Mash and Barrel: Lounge-Bar-Café
Wi-Fi available in the Mash and Barrel
Papa John’s Pizza (delivery service available)
Traditional Fish and Chips