Greenacres Haven Holidays
North Wales Region Tourist Attractions:
1. Conwy Castle Commanding fortress, with towering view over the walled town and distant Snowdonia.
2. Great Orme Copper Mines Extensive Bronze Age mines discovered in 1987, tunnelling you back over 4000 years.
3. Harlech Castle Formidable fortress in a spectacular position, with stunning sea and mountain views over North Wales.
4. Porth Neigwl, LLanengan Or "Hell's Mouth". This 4 mile stretch of sands is the most popular surfing beach in the area.
5. The Snowdonia National Park A huge area offering coastline, mountains, spectacular, drives, walks, views and picnics.
6. Ffestinog and Welsh Highland Railways Breathtaking 13 and 23 mile mountain journeys, currently being extended.
7. Snowdon Mountain Railway The height of rail adventure taking you to the roof of Wales, with unforgettable views..
8. Welsh Mountain Zoo A 'zoonique' experience above Colwyn Bay, with lots to see and learn about the animal world.
9. SeaQuarium From the weird to the wonderful - experience aquatic life from several regions of the world.
Allhallows Berwick Blue Dolphin Burnham on Sea Caister Cala Gran Church Farm Combe Haven Craig Tara Devon Cliffs Doniford Bay Far Grange Golden Sands Greenacres Hafan y Mor Haggerston Castle Hopton on Sea Kiln Park Lakeland Littlesea Lydstep Beach Marton Mere Orchards Perran Sands Presthaven Sands Primrose Valley Quay West Reighton Sands Riviere Sands Rockley Park Seashore Seaview Seton Sands Thorpe Park Weymouth Bay Wild Duck
On Park Activities:
Heated Indoor Pool
Outdoor Children’s SplashZone
Children’s Paddling Pool
FREE Water Confidence
FREE Fun Inflatable's
FREE Coke FC Football Coaching
9-Hole Pitch & Putt
Little Cubs for 0-4’s
Club R&B for 5-8’s
NEW for 2012 Skillz Club for 9-12’s
T-Co Zone for Teens
Character Sports Day
Family FunTime Shows
Breakfast with the Characters
Outdoor Play Area
Indoor Soft Play Area
Food, Drink, Shops and Services
Convenience Store with Bakery and Off Licence
Mash and Barrel: Lounge-Bar-Café
Wi-Fi available in the Mash and Barrel