Berwick Haven Holidays
Local Tourist Activities:
1 Magdalene Fields A scenic, cliff top 18-hole golf course. Right next door
2 Berwick Barracks & Walks Britain’s finest example, built in 1721, with huge ramparts popular for local walks. 1 mile
3 Chain Bridge Honey Farm Learn about beekeeping, beeswax - don’t forget the yummy honey. 6 miles
5 Heatherslaw Light Railway Cuddly steam train, running from Heatherslaw Mill to Etal alongside the river. 13 miles
6 Holy Island Lindisfarne, a spiritual Christian site with Priory, Castle, harbour and local Mead. 16 miles
Northumberland and Scotland Regional Tourist Attractions:
1. Farne Island The Farne Islands lie two to three miles off the Northumberland coast midway between the fishing village of Seahouses and the magnificent Castle of Bamburgh.
2. Bamburgh Castle Dominating a rocky crag overlooking a wonderful and uplifting sweep of dune-backed Northumberland beach.
3. Alnwick Castle and Gardens An award-winning visitor attraction - and the location for 'Hogwarts' in the Harry Potter films.
4. Holy Island Wild, remote and romantic, reached by a tidal causeway, with a castle and priory to explore.
5. Berwick Upon Tweed Barracks & Main Guard Today, the Barracks hosts a number of attractions, including 'By Beat of Drum' - an exhibition on the life of the British infantryman.
6. Seahouses A delightful small fishing harbour, bobbing with brightly painted boats.
7. Chain Bridge Honey Farm The Chain Bridge Honey Farm is a flourishing family business, started by beekeeping advisor William Selby Robson in 1948.
8. Heatherslaw light railway A 15” gauge steam railway running from Heatherslaw, two miles to Etal Village. 9. Paxton House Situated on the banks of the river Tweed, Paxton House is a hidden gem not to be missed.
Allhallows Berwick Blue Dolphin Burnham on Sea Caister Cala Gran Church Farm Combe Haven Craig Tara Devon Cliffs Doniford Bay Far Grange Golden Sands Greenacres Hafan y Mor Haggerston Castle Hopton on Sea Kiln Park Lakeland Littlesea Lydstep Beach Marton Mere Orchards Perran Sands Presthaven Sands Primrose Valley Quay West Reighton Sands Riviere Sands Rockley Park Seashore Seaview Seton Sands Thorpe Park Weymouth Bay Wild Duck
On Park Activities:
Heated Indoor Pool with Water Chute
Heated Outdoor Pool
Dancing Water Splash Area
FREE Water Confidence
FREE Fun Inflatable's
FREE Coke FC Football Coaching
All-Weather Multi-Sports Court
Outdoor Family FunZone
All-Weather Bowling Green
Little Cubs for 0-4’s
Club R&B for 5-8’s
NEW for 2012 Skillz Club for 9-12’s
T-Co Zone for Teens
Character Sports Day
Family FunTime Shows
Breakfast with the Characters
Soft Play Area
Food, Drink, Shops and Services
Convenience Store and Gift Shop
WonderStore for Kids
Mash and Barrel: Lounge-Bar-Café
Wi-Fi available in Mash and Barrel
Traditional Fish and Chips