Weymouth Bay Haven Holidays
Dorset Region Tourist Attractions:
1. Monkey World Interact with the charismatic primates that have been rehabilitated by this incredible charity
2. Poole Harbour & Marina Chic café bars, amazing watersports and stylish quayside shops line the impressive harbour.
3. Sandbanks Britain’s own Monte Carlo overlooking the golden sands of this gorgeous peninsula beach.
4. Abbotsbury Swannery Simply unique and inspiring, stand just feet away from adorable hatching cygnets.
5. Weymouth Sea Life Park Encounter creatures from sea turtles to giant crabs and sharks among other superb attractions. 6. Lulworth Cove and Castle Host to stunning Jurassic coastal walks, a natural saltwater lagoon and an astonishing 17th century estate.
7. Durdle Door Striking natural archway on the Jurassic coastline, sheltering a charming shingle bay.
8. Corfe Castle Discover this majestic monument and the secrets that lie behind the fallen ruins.
9. Studland Bay Superb sandy beach and thriving natural woodland encompassing a wealth of wildlife.
Allhallows Berwick Blue Dolphin Burnham on Sea Caister Cala Gran Church Farm Combe Haven Craig Tara Devon Cliffs Doniford Bay Far Grange Golden Sands Greenacres Hafan y Mor Haggerston Castle Hopton on Sea Kiln Park Lakeland Littlesea Lydstep Beach Marton Mere Orchards Perran Sands Presthaven Sands Primrose Valley Quay West Reighton Sands Riviere Sands Rockley Park Seashore Seaview Seton Sands Thorpe Park Weymouth Bay Wild Duck
On Park Activities:
Heated Indoor Fun Pool
Heated Outdoor Fun Pool
Indoor / Outdoor Lazy River
FREE Water Confidence
FREE Fun Inflatable's
FREE Coke FC Football Coaching
Little Cubs for 0-4’s
Club R&B for 5-8’s
NEW for 2012 Skillz Club for 9-12’s
T-Co Zone for Teens
Character Sports Day
Family FunTime Shows
Breakfast with the Characters
Soft Play Area
Food, Drink, Shops and Services
SPAR Convenience Store and Gift Shop
Tiger Treasure Shop
Oasis Bar & Grill
Wi-Fi available in Oasis Bar & Grill
Papa John’s Pizza